The purpose of this policy is to detail the official company position on the acceptance of merchandise returned to the store by customers who have previously purchased merchandise.
POLICY: All sales are final.
Merchandise may be accepted for return solely at the discretion of the company and only in accordance with the following terms:
- All returned merchandise will be subject to the application of a 20% restocking charge which will result in the reduction of the amount of credit or refund, if any, given.
- Under no circumstances will merchandise be accepted for return if the merchandise or packing materials are damaged in any way or if accessory or packing materials are missing.
- The manager must approve all merchandise returns and authorize the issuance of any credit or refund.
- There will be no cash refunds. All returns will result in the issuance of a store credit that can be applied to the purchase of any other merchandise or service at the store.
- Under certain circumstances, the manager may decide that the best interest of the company will be achieved by granting a refund. The store manager, on a case-by-case basis, may elect to grant a refund and this will in no way be constructed as a policy of granting refunds. If a refund is granted the following conditions apply:
- Sale where cash is tendered – A check will be issued to the customer within 3 days of the authorized merchandise return and acceptance. The check will be mailed to the customer at the address given on the sales receipt.
- Credit card sale – A credit will be issued to the card against which the original sale was billed within 3 days of the authorized merchandise return and acceptance.
- Sale where check is tendered – A check will be issued and mailed to the customer within 21 days of authorized merchandise return and acceptance.
- There will be no refund of shipping charges, if any. It will be the responsibility of the customer to pay shipping charges to return the merchandise.